My Aunt Fanny died yesterday. She's the one with stage 4 bone, brain and lung cancer. On New Year's Eve she wasn't able to talk anymore and all she did was sleep. She was in a lot of pain and on a lot of pain killers. I'm sad that she died at such a young age -60- but she is in heaven with a completely healed body.
What's really sad is I got her son's wedding invitation in the mail the same day she died. Now he will get married without his parents there to celebrate such a great time in his life. I'm happy for them though. They have been together a long time and I look forward to seeing them tie the knot.
And as God takes away his beloved, he also gives back to us: My cousin Michael and his wife Kory just announced they are pregnant. I'm so happy for them. They've been married for quite a while now and I can't imagine how happy they are. Michael is the only reason my mom decided to have kids, so I quite literally owe him my life.
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

I'm really sorry to hear about your aunt. My prayers are with you guys right now.
ReplyDelete