Sunday, January 11, 2009

51 through 75

51. I like reading
52. I’m always a click away from email and the internet
53. My parents left 3 week old me with a 14 year old babysitter
54. I’m still friends with that babysitter
55. I’ve known a lot of my friends since pre-k
56. I threw a pair of scissors at a girl in school
57. I got detention once – not for throwing the scissors
58. I was in 12th grade when both of those happened….
59. I don’t like it when girls are called “princess”
60. My favorite color is green
61. I saw my cat kill my bird when I was little
62. I saw Peanut kill my hamster when I was big
63. I’ve always driven a Galant
64. I don’t think Tim Tebow is cute
65. I’d rather be cold than hot
66. Juicey Juice is my favorite juice
67. I like always knowing what time it is
68. I love eating just about any carb
69. I have a phobia about excluding people
70. I like hip hop music
71. If I’m laying on the sofa I'm probably hunkered down in a blanket
72. I like meeting new people
73. I’m really good at keeping secrets
74. I have a very small bladder
75. I flew for the first time when I was 16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...