Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Change

I guess it really is a season of change for the Pitts family. Jordan and I officially made the switch to Grace Fellowship. Our online tithing now goes to Grace instead of Summit. I could write a whole blog about why we left Summit, but I don't want to focus on the negative and I don't want to discourage anyone that does go there. But it's time for Jordan and I to change.

We also quit our bible study. We will be starting a new study at Grace with a friend of mine, Emily. I don't know what to expect at all. It's a church wide study (on what, I don't know) and I like that Grace doesn't do the free-for-all method. If it works, great, if it doesn't, that's ok too.

Also, I permanently took my nose ring out. Craziness, I tell ya!

3 comments:

  1. I am sooooooo excited that you guys switched to Grace!! AND that you're in our new home group! But did the nose ring have to go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I've only gotten a negative response to taking the nose ring out. Apparently people like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel about change being in the air...I smell it but am still a little leary of it!!! Hehe =-)

    Where is Grace at? Is it closer to home?

    Oh yeah...I had a question for you....Where do you get the podcasts of sermons for your ipod. I am so computer illiterate and would love to have some to listen to in my car. I have a few CD's but after listening to those over and over...a girl needs something new...LOL

    Thanks cuz!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...