26. My dogs are my kids
27. I always forget to buy one thing, even with a list
28. I have been a Christian since forever
29. My parents taught me to tithe off my $1 allowance
30. I love giving presents
31. I like getting snail mail
32. I like photography
33. I have seasonal allergies
34. I still have all my wisdom teeth
35. I never ever ever answer my phone
36. I love National Geographic
37. I can’t even make myself watch sitcoms
38. I work night shift
39. Night shift kills my body
40. Jordan and I dated 5.5 years before getting married
41. We have no desire for kids
42. We will probably have kids one day
43. My mom is partially to blame for me not wanting kids
44. I appreciate just about any style of design except eclectic
45. I’m not a morning person
46. I got my first real job when I was 15
47. I don’t like throw pillows
48. I have had a cell phone since I was 16
49. I worked really hard to get to a job I don’t really like
50. Once and a while I think I would like to have a lot of kids
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

You are so funny! I loved reading all of these :). I should do my own list....
ReplyDelete