Thursday, January 8, 2009

25 of 100 Things About Me

1. My hell would be watching football
2. I’ve never broken a bone, had a cavity, or needed stitches
3. I love black olives
4. I love animals more than people, easily
5. I can’t lay facing Jordan when I sleep
6. I’ve never not had a dog
7. The Appalachian mountains hate me and I hate them
8. My feet are exceptionally small
9. I was 25 when I had my first “real snow” experience
10. I don’t drink beer or wine
11. Everyone should have a full length mirror and should use it before leaving the house
12. I rarely watch movies more than once
13. My hair is naturally curly and gray
14. I don’t like eating food that looks like it once was alive
15. I have a thing for shoes
16. I got my driving skills from Mario Kart
17. I was homeschooled from kindergarten to 11th grade
18. I have over 30 cousins
19. I’ve always lived in florida
20. My mom and dad had to wait 4 long years for me
21. I dressed my brother up as a little girl when we were kids
22. I didn’t get my license until I was 17
23. I was born with dark brown hair and was completely blond by age 1
24. I have an obsession with purses
25. I have to have noise to sleep

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this! How fun! I want to do one now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, *technically* #11 isn't about you. :) Maybe start it with "I think"?

    Wow, I obviously have too much time on my hands today. (Really I'm just avoiding everything I SHOULD be doing, like looking for my cat.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...