Sunday, January 25, 2009

Movies

Movies I've never seen

The Incredible Hulk
The Goonies
Friday the 13
Saturday Night Fever
Lord of The Rings
Harry Potter
The Godfather
Rocky


Movies I wish I hadn't seen


Hannibal
Vanilla Sky
Madagascar 2
40 Year Old Virgin
Scary Movie
Sweet Home Alabama
Million Dollar Baby
Titanic

Last night Jordan and I saw Revolutionary Road. We didn't go expecting too much. The last 3 or 4 movies we saw weren't nearly as much as we had hoped for. This one was phenomenal though! It was raw, real, and honest. If Leo hadn't died in Titanic, we said this would be it's sequel. This movie had so much emotion. Kate Winslet and Leo DiCaprio are absolutely amazing together. I read a review on Rotten Tomatoes that said "This is a film that hurts so good" and that is exactly how I would describe it. Michael Shannon plays the insane guy and he his performance was definitely Oscar worthy. He took brutal honesty to a whole new level. If you like happy ending movies, don't go see this one. But, for Jordan and I, we will be buying it on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...