Monday, January 26, 2009

June Vacation: Part 1

Jordan and I decided we are taking a trip out west this summer. We will be going from the Grand Canyon to Lake Tahoe. It'll take us about two weeks. These will be our first stops.

We will fly into Flagstaff Arizona and stay the night, June 1st. On June 2nd we will drive to the Grand Canyon for sunrise. Jordan wants to take a helicopter ride through the canyon, but I'm not sold on that yet.

Grand Canyon



On the 2nd we will drive to Las Vegas. The trip will take us across the Hoover Dam.



Once we are in Vegas we will probably be staying at Treasure Island. We want to see Cirque Du Soleil shows "O" and "Ka", possibly "Zumanity" but that's third on the list. During the day we will see the regular sites of Las Vegas, like the Bellagio Fountains, Valley of Fire State Park, and Red Rock Canyon.

Treasure Island



Valley Of Fire



Red Rock Canyon



These are our plans from the 1st to the 5th of June. Next blog entry will take us into California.

2 comments:

  1. Ben and I did a similar trip last year. We visited New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado, and it was life changing. :). I didn't know you guys liked to travel. You will have a fantastic time! :)

    P.S. Ben and I are also planning a road trip this year, up the East coast all the way to Maine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you wanna adopt me?!?!?!?! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...