Thursday, September 25, 2008

What Did I Just Do?

While the economy is headed toward The Great Depression part 2, we are being forced to cash out our stocks to buy our home. Fortunately, we put our money in a conservative mutual fund because we knew it would be short term, for the specific use of buying a house in less than 5 years. So we didn't lose any money, I don't think, but I'm certain we didn't earn anything. Unfortunately, 2 weeks ago we would have made $1000 more (willing myself not to think about it like that!!! I'm getting my perfect, beautiful home instead) In the last 2 weeks I've decided I don't like watching/playing with/investing in the stock market. It's nerve wracking, especially when you're trying to sell. With that said, I just finished the process of selling all of our stocks online.... I think. And a check will be mailed to our condo.... I think. Ugh, it's so much money and I honestly have no idea what I just did with it!

This is how it will go (per me crossing my fingers and begging God on my knees):

The check will be mailed to us in 3 -not 5, just 3- business days. We will immediately take it to the bank and they will immediately issue us a bank certified check to cover the rest of our down payment.

If anyone knows differently, tell me! Wait, don't! I don't want to know. But I need to. Ok, so correct me if I'm wrong. But do it gently.

Uncomfortable!!!!!! (Inside joke for small group, ya, we're cool like that)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...