Friday, September 5, 2008

The Offer Is In!

This morning we met with Jaime and put the offer in for the Piedmont Oaks, house #1. It's 30k less than the asking price. We gave plenty of room for negotiation. Plus, it's a buyers market. I don't expect them to accept the offer, but a counter offer within our price range would be nice. I'm not holding my breath though. These things never seem to turn out the way you think they will. But we did take the house as-is, so stinky carpet and all. We didn't want the owner in their replacing stuff for us just to go in there and replace it again.

If this house doesn't work out, we will move on the to house #2. If that one doesn't work out, we will be back at house #3, the original bank owned house. Good news is, I can see myself living in any of them.

Now I'm off to work. I'm actually glad to be working tonight. I doubt I'd be able to sleep knowing we're hours away from an answer!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah....I hope you get it!!!!! Keep us updated =-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...