I've always thought gift registries are kind of pretentious. I know they are very helpful for weddings, and I'm glad they are used for that specific event.
With that said, I've had multiple people ask if Jordan and I will have a gift registry for our housewarming party. I honestly have no idea what to do. We have all the decor we need, so Target or LNT is out the window. The stuff we do want are light fixtures, vanities, drapery, appliances, blinds, hardly things you put on gift registries. So we don't really need people to buy stuff for us. Since it isn't our first house I feel like we'd be taking advantage.
So I guess I kind of answered my own question; I don't need a gift registry. Gift cards would be generous but not expected. So maybe I'll just leave it at that. Hopefully people won't be put out trying to figure out what to get us or if they need to get us anything.
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment