I want one for Peanut and Jelly! Visit Cuteoverload every day for that warm, squishy feeling.
Steve Brown has a new blog post. He doesn't write them too often, so when he does I get really excited. He's such a great writer and I love his personality.
Cool verse I found from Stevie boy:
"Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things" (Romans 2:1).
I don't remember packing being this easy. I've done about 10 boxes. I did a couple today. Jordan's going to walk in and think we were robbed. All the art is off the walls. Nick-nacks are packed away. I think it's partially because there is nothing in my house I don't want, no clutter, and it's all already organized. So I just put one closet into a couple boxes and mark it. I've only moved 2 times in my life, not counting the time when I was 3, so maybe I hyped it up too much. Either way, I'm ready to move!
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

Those "mini's" are so freaking adorable....You have to!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are just way to organized for me!!!!! The countdown begins!!!!!
I'm ready to move too :) I LOVE packing. Because it feels like I am actually doing something to help along the process. It is much better than just sitting around and waiting.
ReplyDelete