Today Jaime called and said the house I posted about previously is pretty firm in their asking price. Houses in that neighborhood sold for 250k within the last two years. We won't be offering anything near that number cause this house is in slightly worse condition than those that sold. So Jordan and I have our offer number in our heads.
AND THEN! Jaime gets an email from the realtor of our original house, the 2 story that needed work. The BPO dude literally laughed at what the bank is trying to get for it. And the number he is thinking will support our original offer. So that opens up this option AGAIN!
And third on the list, the house off of Thompson Road that Jordan liked. Formal living room and dining room, granite counter tops. Small unfenced backyard. Large sq footage!
So many options now! Honestly the houses are in this order of "wantability":
Piedmont Oaks

Dominish Estates

Royal Oaks

I'm literally in the process of trying to get Jaime on the phone to try to make on offer on house #1.

I feeling like i'm watching "House Hunters" on HGTV :) Pick # 2, pick #2... :)
ReplyDeleteI can honestly say I'd be happy with any of the 3. Just depends on what price they will take :)
ReplyDelete