Monday, September 22, 2008

Moving the Closing Date

Jordan and I just decided on the fly to try to move up the closing date by a week. So that would make it this coming Monday instead of 2 Mondays from now. That would mean we have 3 weeks to move out of the condo before the renters move in. My thought is lets get it done. We have the financing, the renters and the house, so lets just go ahead and move already. Depends on if the bank can get the paperwork together that fast and if the owners can have all the stuff moved out by then! It's exciting though!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....It's a good thing you also update Facebook or I would be so in the dark. I have been so busy/sick the last few days/weekend that I have not been on blogger....So many posts to read!!!! I am so happy for you both. Let me know when exactly....Housewarming party....Right???? Give me advance notice if your gonna have one....I'm booking my Spas now!!!! I love you cuz. Can't wait to see the place.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...