Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Ducks

Since life has slowed down a little now that the party is over, I've taken up walking again. I just started this week, but it feels good to get back into the habit. This neighborhood is great for walking in. Lots of trees, pretty yards to look at, a couple lakes. After I get done walking I go sit by the lake. It's surrounded by houses and is private. It's more of a retention pond I guess. But none the less, it's really pretty and peaceful. Good for meditating and just relaxing by. The ducks that live there are clearly used to getting fed. They fly and swim as fast as possible to get to me. Then they come within about 3 feet. The closest duck apparently thinks he gets the biggest reward so they keep trying to out do each other. I've never actually fed them, but eventually I'll remember to take them bread. The white one is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...