Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just a Little More!

Today was frustrating. I bought paint from the sexist man a couple days ago. Today I put it on the dining room wall. It was completely and totally wrong, I hated it. It was a pretty color, just not what I was going for. So I went back to the paint store and bought (the original) paint choice. It's perfect. I'm letting it dry a little right now so I can do a second coat. Hopefully, I'll get started on the bathroom tomorrow. After this dining room paint is done, the dining room is complete!

Jordan is hanging the living room curtains (again) and once we get the mirror hung and buy a rug, it will be complete.

The ceiling fan in the bedroom is broken, it only has a high speed, none other, so Jordan has to take it down and get another. Or maybe we'll go with a chandelier....!!!

I WILL TACKLE THE BATHROOM TOMORROW! And curtains. And organizing. Oh ya, and I'm hosting a baby shower Saturday, lets not forget about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...