Saturday, November 8, 2008

Much Improvement

I finally got the bathroom painted!! I did that yesterday, Friday, and Jordan finished up the trim today that I couldn't reach. It looks a hundred million times better now that the ugly, poopy color is gone.

Before!



After!



We bought a new light for Jordan's office. These shade chandeliers are really popular right now, and really over priced. We found it at American Signature and it was such a good price.



I bought this rug at Home Goods. I ab-so-lute-ly LOVE it. It's super soft, but not very cushy, but that's ok because it was cheap! And those are the ottomans we just bought. The ones Jordan wasn't so happy with, you know, cause of the price.



And my pride and joy. I put my decals on the wall today. I really like the way they turned out. Exactly what I wanted. I had to figure out the pattern and the measuring. I'm completely satisfied. Once I get the ceiling painted, a large decal will go around the chandelier... eventually.... once I can look at a paint brush again without wanting to throw up.



Oh, and we got the drapes re-hung in the living room. They match the rug really well.



We bought this painting last week from Pier 1. It was 75% off. And it fits in the niche like a glove.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you can get a pad to go underneath area rugs. I have no idea how much they are (and where exactly to get them, sorry), but my mom has one and it is so soft and cushy! (is cushy a word?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll look into that. I think "cushy" is a word according to girls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...