Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Australia....!!

I have a whole week off. I don't go back to work until Monday night. What to do with myself? Oh yes, decorate for Christmas. Fix my curtains. Write Christmas cards. Clean out the garage, cause the garage door opener works now and I can actually put my car in it! Then there is Thanksgiving, aka my birthday, Crash O Rama, Stephanie visiting on Friday, pedicures with Jaime, possibly dinner with friends to celebrate the big 26, and I think that's enough. Oh yes, and we will be going to see Australia.



I can't wait for this movie! Nicole Kidman is my favorite actress ever. I'm probably looking forward to that the most for this week. Just kidding. Spending time with friends and family during this time of Thanksgiving is what I look forward to the most....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...