Ya... I messed up my sleeping schedule again. I woke up at 7 this morning, went back to bed at 9 and slept til 2 (with the help of benadryl). So I'm still awake. Tomorrow I will not be sleeping late....!
Jordan and I went to see Madagascar 2 tonight. The first one was soooo funny. I think it's my favorite kids movie. But the second one was B-A-D. It still had it's funny one liners, but the story line was a mix between Nemo and Lion King. And they added humans to the story line. It was really bad. Go here, watch all the clips, and you will have seen everything the movie has to offer.
I put our dining room on Rate My Space. I knew it was dangerous, and I've learned a lot from it, about myself and other people. 3 hours ago I would have had a lot of awful things to say, but I've grown since then. I probably shouldn't have done the dining room though. It's my favorite room, I'm not going to change anything about it in the near future, so people critiquing it isn't what I want to hear. I'll try one of the other rooms that I actually want advice on.
Tomorrow we're having some family in town. Sunday we are having Thanksgiving early and celebrating my birthday with my family. This holiday season won't be like any others. My parents are gone for Thanksgiving and we're out of town for Christmas. So much for family time. We won't even spend our first Christmas in our new house. Actually, I don't even know WHEN we will do our Christmas. Not any real point in decorating even. None of the extended family is getting together like we always do on Christmas Eve, too many of us are out of town. Christmas Eve was even better than Christmas day when we were growing up! I guess we'll be breaking tradition left and right this year. Let the holiday joy begin....
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment