Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cabin Bound

So I found this cabin via this blog and I'm booking it as soon as I confirm my holiday work schedule for January. It's in Waynesville NC near Asheville in the Smoky mountains. It's close to Maggie Valley also, so if the weather permits we will be able to go (snow) tubing or possibly even skiing. I looked at a couple other cabins but none of them compair to this view. From the outdoor hot tub no less!



And look how stinking adorable it is! It's so cozy without being overly "cabin-y".



I can just imagine how beautiful this porch would be completely surrounded by snow.



You have to visit the link to see all the pictures. They just get better and better!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love NC. You will have a wonderful time. It's the best place on earth.
    Oh, and the cabin looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...