Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Light Whore

When I started this blog I imagined Jordan and I would both contribute. Haha, well... Jordan will never contribute in the sense of actually writing a post, but he will come up with some way cool home improvement projects for me to write about! Some of you may not know this, but my husband is a light whore. As soon as we moved into this house he started planning all the places he wanted to add lighting. So far he has done the kitchen, living room, and backyard. His latest lighting project has been our front yard lights. I never thought our house could look like this.



I'm absolutely blown away at his understanding of light. He even added a light up in the tree shining down on the far left roof, above the garage (hard to make out in the picture). Not only does it look like a professional did it, but he bragged about how easy it was. I'm so glad my husband appreciates design as much as me, even if it is in a slightly more masculine and technical way.

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Does he feel the same way about Christmas lights?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...