Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jade Sparrow

My passion is decorating but once in a while I get in a crafty mood and enjoy making something with my own hands. I ran across this wreath tutorial I wanted to try out on one of my favorite blogs, Jones Design Company. My friend Erin and I have been looking for something fun, creative, and not already available, to sell on Etsy.com. I thought this was the perfect start for our new adventure. Saturday night we met up at Joann Fabrics, stocked up on all our supplies and headed to my trusty dining room table to get our craft on. After about three hours and some trial and error, we came up with some pretty darn good looking wreaths. Jordan took the awesome pictures and made the store banner, so we owe him a special thanks. If they don't sell, everyone should be expecting wreaths for Christmas, but if they do, that's cool too.

Please visit Jade Sparrow to see our pretties and let us know what you think. Oh, and buy a wreath, haha! (I know how to make pictures links now, because I have the coolest husband ever, so click the pic!)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...