Friday, September 10, 2010

Poor Pores

While I was surfing around YouTube looking for makeup and hair tutorials I happened upon this girl's video of her pulling off a Biore Pore Strip. It was disgusting and I can't believe I watched it, but I did and instantly grabbed my phone to add some strips to my shopping list.



I bought a box of 8 strips and came home to try one out. After I pulled the first one off, tears and all (It was too close to the skin around my eyes), I got to see all the nasty stuff that came out. It made me feel guilty for not doing this a long time ago and leaving all the nasty stuff in my poor pores. So then I plastered 3 more on just for fun and to see what else was hiding in there.

Sorry for the grim look, it's hard to smile while you have decoupage on your face


While I was letting those dry Jordan came home from work. Poor dude was at work sick all day long then had to come home to that site. Of course, for me it meant I had more pores that needed to be unclogged. So I plastered three straight across Jordan's nose and cheek bones. I forgot to take a picture before we removed them, and I didn't bother taking any of what came out cause that's just taking things too far, and I want to promote readership here, not scare everyone away.

Our faces are much smoother now, and we now know Jordan has small but deep pores and I have fat short ones. Then we had PB&J sandwiches for dinner and we will now watch The Cove. That's pretty much how I like to spend my Friday nights.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...