I know. I'm the worst blogger ever. Life (night shift) gets in the way of being creative/taking picture/caring. I've been in survival mode this week, so you'll just have to forgive me.
Here's my 85% complete kitchen! With Christmas right around the corner. None of my shopping done. Decorations half up. Every weekend completely booked until the middle of January. (breathe) Again... survival mode.
The cabinets are painted Sherwin-Williams Dried Thyme.
I am so happy with the way the finish came out.
I was so afraid it would look
uneven and have brush strokes,
but it really looks like the cabinets
were always supposed to be this color.
And now for the little things. The little things that always seem to drag out during these projects so it's never quite complete. The little things that make my anxiety go through the roof. If all of this is done by Christmas (we are throwing a small Christmas party) I will be one happy woman.
This is under the bar that needs painted.
This is where the back splash needs to be put up.
This is the paint that needs to be touched up.



This is so beautiful and so you! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHere's an unrelated question: How do you keep your home so clutter free? I try and I try, but stuff still seems to accumulate :/