Saturday night was Jordan's companies Christmas party. EA is known for it's all out, over the top parties, and the Christmas party is the mecca. It's normally held at Hard Rock Cafe with a huge dinner, show, and lots of alcohol for all the employees and their significant others. But due to the bad economy they have canceled that for the last 2 years. My hubby and a couple close coworkers took it upon themselves to throw a big Christmas houseparty instead. $1000 worth of alcohol and it was a darn good party. Jordan was the official photographer, which I love, cause we all end up looking like models after he gets done with his photoshop trickery.
Everyone got their picture in front of the
Holiday Tree as they came into the party
(Oh, did I forget to mention my husband
dyed his hair red? Well, he did.
I call him my cock now)

These are my two favorite party girls,
the Keene sisters
This is my BFF, Maribel.
Doesn't this photo look like it's an ad for a magazine?!
There were four bottles of Patron at the party.
We finished them all.
The guy in the middle was the owner of the home.
I guess this was our way of thanking him.
This was pretty late into the evening,
good shot of all of us girls.
Merry Christmas everyone!






No comments:
Post a Comment