Sunday, December 5, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle

Mmmm, I love the smell of a productive weekend. All the cabinet doors are back on. All the knobs are attached. The 9 foot tree is up and decorated. The mantel is completely Christmas-fied. Our entry is decorated with some adorable homemade projects. The dining room is filled with some vintage-y gold goodness. And the house is twinkling away. I'll spend the next week updating the blog with pictures of everything but for now (since it's always dark out) here is the outside of our home.

I love our humble sparkly home.
My husband did a great job.

Unfortunately,
this house is just two doors down from us.
I'm pretty sure Santa himself
lives here (even the side yard is decorated)

1 comment:

  1. Your house is pretty...You always have next year to step it up a notch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...