Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cloches and Such

If you haven't seen this month's Better Homes and Gardens magazine go right now and get a copy! Not only does it have two great recipes I will be trying out this week (Lemon caper tuna and shrimp with peppers and corn) but it has some amazing holiday decorations! I've never been a very enthused holiday decorator so I need all the inspiration I can get. I noticed that these little cloche guys were popping up all over the decorating section of the mag. Twice they had a bouquet of Christmas flowers under them and another time they housed a grouping of ornaments.
(Like this)

And what did I just so happen to spot a couple weeks ago at my favorite Marshalls? A BIG cloche for $20 you might guess? Yep, the one that's now sitting on my dining room table waiting to be Christmas-fied.


Left over Thanksgiving stuff under him right now.

He's a big boy. I imagine a red table clothe,
a mini Christmas tree and
some shiny ornaments under him
in the near future.

My other great Marshalls finds:
$20 cake stand and
some fierce birthday shoes
(and our 3/4 done kitchen in the background)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...