Oh 9 foot Christmas tree! I thought Jordan was crazy when he picked out the biggest tree on the lot. But, it fits perfectly! As I was unwrapping the decoration and ornaments I've collected over the years I noticed a common theme of red. Red ornaments. Red stockings. Red tree skirt. Good thing red looks good in my warm toned home. And I'm definitely an overt Christmas decor lover. I'm not into those "it could transition into spring." No. Red. Glitter. Silver. Maybe it's because we need all the reminding possible when it's 80 degrees on Christmas day that it actually, truly is Christmas (we've been known to turn the AC down just so we can lite the fireplace.)
I honestly thought this 9 footer would dwarf our house,
Last year Jordan and I started the
tradition of giving each other
ornaments and opening them on
Christmas Eve. I bought him this
Hoops and YoYo that sings a super annoying song.
He gave me this adorable little bear.
All her limbs move and she's itty-bitty.
He knows me so well.
So that is the Christmas decor part 1. Stay tuned and hopefully I'll get the rest of the decor done posted
PS I'm still on the hunt for a pretty tree topper. Probably a star. If you have suggestions PLEASE let me know. My tree has been topless for 5 years now.





Gorgeous! Oh, I love Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHoops and Yoyo are a favorite of mine too :0) My sweetie and I purchase the Our Christmas Together ornament every year from Hallmark and its a tradition I have grown to love and cherish. How fun will it be to look back in 50 years and see all those ornaments we have collected?
ReplyDeletethat's too funny, I was noticing the same theme in my ornaments this year too, red red red :) We've also given ornaments every year to each other, and now to the kids. I'm going to need a second tree soon!
ReplyDeleteThe tree looks great! Never would have guessed it was 9 ft though, crazy!
Love your tree. We didn't put one up this year because of the baby...we have just a small on that he can't get too. I can't wait till next year and we can get a bigger tree!!! My tree is all red and gold! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHey pretty girl! Im your newest friend/follower...I LOOOOOOOOOOVE your blog and your tree! It is a BIGGIE! Its so LARGE and in CHARGE! And decorated BEAUTIFUL!!! I would love for you to join my christmas linky! And if you like, i woud LOVE for you to be my newest friend/follow! LINK UP THAT TREE! Its a beauty!
ReplyDelete*ENTER LINKY PARTY Here *
xoxokara