Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend Photo Tour

Friday night our patio furniture was delivered. We bought it from Home Depot online and it was $350 off. It's Hampton Bay and surprisingly easy to put together. It even came with the accent pillows. The rug is from Target.





Saturday we just so happened to find the table we wanted from Target. The table and two chairs are a perfect fit. Now I can't wait to finish my breakfast nook with a valance and place mats. The pot in the middle is growing an Amaryllis.




I started a little project of my own this weekend. I lined 3 or my four sheer drapes so far. I wanted them to be a little more substantial and I think it helps with a simple liner in them.




Saturday night we went to EA's Christmas party. It is the best Christmas party known to man. Open bar all night with half way decent entertainment and almost edible dinner. The best part are all the people and the awesome pictures we end up with. I have over 60 pictures, so here are a couple for just a preview.








Sunday we finally got to meet baby Grace. She's the baby of our realtor/friend, Jaime and Brian. She's one of the tiniest newborns I've seen. I think she's right at 6 lbs 8 oz right now. We're so excited for them.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...