Saturday, December 6, 2008

Meet Our Cat, Office, and Christmas Tree

We finished another room in the house today. It took us a while to hang Jordan's plaques in his office, but we finally got it done. We will eventually get plantation blinds for all the bedrooms.

The plaques are all the games Jordan has made. He bought that chair from American Signature when we moved in. It's really comfortable for him to play his games in.



He stole the curtains from our old living room, but I like how they turn out in here.



It's all about the surround sound and video games in this room.



Double doors open up from the living room into the office




Jordan took the dogs to Uncle Felix's to watch a football game so I get some peace and quiet. I did our Christmas cards and went for a good walk. I also got a picture of our cat, Colt, the one we inherited with the house. He shows up every night at 5:45 to get his dinner. He doesn't let me get near him, but we're making progress. As you can see, he's a really pretty cat.



Oh, and we put up our Christmas tree last week!

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks so pretty in all the pictures I've seen! Where do you get all of your decorating ideas?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...