Yesterday we learned that Freddie Mac wants a BPO (Broker Price Opinion) of our house. This is like an appraisal but less complicated. There are two appraisals, one for 180k and an older one for 200k. Those numbers plus our offer is too varying so they want a BPO. Fortunately, this takes a fraction of the time that an appraisal would take. It should be completed and in the banks hands within the week. Why did they wait so long to decide this? Banks clearly suck at everything, that's why.
TS Fay... Jordan and I didn't put a whole lot of consideration into the storm. The local news just HAD to do 24hr coverage of the stupid thing ever since it hit the Keys. Funny part is, they had it ALL WRONG. Just like always. First it was a hurricane. Then it was supposed to boomerang. Now it has just sat on us for 2 days and let record breaking rain pour down on us. We're lucky we live in the north central Florida, because the south looks like it's competing with Katrina and her flood waters. Go away Fay, Florida already has enough water on/in/around/above it.
Yesterday I found out that sweet Baby James passed away. It's always hard when a baby dies, but he was extra special. I had never gotten the chance to meet him, but I didn't need to to feel a sense of loss when I heard the news. I can't imagine what his parents have gone through, not only to have a son that was severely handicapped, but to not know when their baby was going to take his last breath. They are amazing people. Amazing. Completely. 100%. For them to go through everything they've been delt and to still hold so strong to their faith is un-be-liev-able! I encourage everyone to take a couple hours and read their blog, from birth to heaven bound. It will bring you to tears and leave you feeling... I don't even know what. You'll just have to find out on your own.
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment