Jordan and I spent Sunday evening at a baby shower for my friend Christa. She's 34 weeks and having a little girl, Madison. It was Jordan's first baby shower. Between the Corona, Jello shots, and tons of food, I think he really enjoyed it. We decided that it was the best way to celebrate babies, with lots of alcohol. After a Jello shot and mixed drink I remembered I'm not supposed to drink alcohol. We'll see if I start throwing up blood.
The proud Mommy

The chocolate candy she made for the guests. Jordan and I both thought it was done professional.

The Madison cake, plus a baby cake in the stroller thing.

Jordan wearing his baby shower bling.

We're excited for Mat and Christa. She got a lot of cute baby things. Mainly clothes. Can't wait to meet the little princess!
Sounds like it was a BLAST!!!!! I hope you don't get sick! Oh yeah and let Jordan know he looked extremely cool sporting his baby necklace at the shower!!!!!
ReplyDelete