Jordan manages to find the craziest news articles. I blame it on him sitting at EA with nothing better to do than surf the internet all day. But he found this article that makes my skin crawl and my hot head a little more hot.
First off, I didn't even know "Infanticide" was a real word. I googled it and my faithful friend Wikipedia confirmed the horror. "Infanticide is the practice of someone intentionally causing the death of an infant"
Second, how can any, even just slightly, moral person be ok with this? I know it's a lot easier to pretend it doesn't happen. Because, as we all know, fetuses are just bits of tissue. Kind of like an appendix.
Third, it would be awesome to have a charismatic president. He could keep us entertained for a whole 4 years. Every State of the Union Address would have us stitches and we would leave the TV feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. Or, we could have someone who believes in saving babies lives.
Democrats boggle my mind. While I lean more to the left than most white Evangelicals, I could never vote for someone who is pro-choice.
With that said, vote for Steve Brown.
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

http://online.wsj.com/article/declarations.html
ReplyDeletethat's a great article too