Friday, August 29, 2008

The Humor

House hunting really shouldn't be humorous. It's a serious ordeal. Lots of number crunching, haggling, and pretty cut throat. Over the last 3 years of house hunting though, Jordan and I have come across some of the most ridiculous/hilarious/scariest/creepiest houses ever. Sometimes you just want to ask the owner "What were you thinking?!" I'm sure they had great intentions, but what went wrong!?

One of my favorites. The lost fireplace mantel. Now most would put a fireplace under that mantel, or even more practical, a mantel above a fireplace, but hey, to each his own!



"Now honey, you have the worst morning breath ever. We must have a vanity that keeps you back 12 ft."



Goal: Try not to slip head first into tiled crater in the middle of the room.



Listing agents description: "Cozy and warm, this house feels much more like a home than just some walls and a roof!" To my untrained eye, this looks like the house Hansel and Gretel were lured into. Cozy... creepy... so similar!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!! The tiled bathtub looks like a death trap. I would sooooooo slip in that thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious.... I agree with the the last comment! I think that tub was tiled that was so the paramedics would be able to roll right up to the scene of my accident!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...