Friday, August 29, 2008

It's Friday!

It's a three day weekend! Oh, but who am I kidding. I have 3 to 7 days between work every week! Ya, be jealous.

Today was not a good day for the house buying agenda. The bank is still trying to get top value. They are comparing it to homes in the neighborhood that are move in ready. This house is not. The appliances aren't even installed. The patio is propped up. The bathroom is a handy man special gone wrong. Of course, it's all "cosmetic", but I certainly could not live with a bathroom looking like this.




So we will wait. And the weaker of the two will fold first. Or, someone with more money and less brains will swoop in and steal our little gem.

Good news! I worked last night! I had minimal pain through the night. Unfortunately I got a headache and I can't take Ibuprofen anymore. I'm stuck taking Tylenol and it does nothing for me. I'm one of those people that will have a headache for days until I take something for it. Tylenol barely helps, but I'm way too scared of bleeding ulcers to take Ibuprofen.

And my current event for the week:
Sarah Palin for republican VP. Well that's interesting.

A female: trying to sway the feminists, are we?

Her experience: is comparable with the democratic presidential candidate, so please, pot, don't call the kettle black.

The 5 kids (youngest with down syndrome, and when questioned about her options she answered "We understand that every innocent life has wonderful potential,"): Track, 19; Bristol 17; Willow 14; Piper, 7, and baby Trig, can I vote for her just cause those names ROCK!?

She favors: drilling in Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Go for it! We need what it's got, so lets set up some protection laws and start drilling conservatively!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...