Nausea
Fatigue
Weird hunger patterns and cravings
For weeks now
Oh great
So I peed on a stick and it was NEGATIVE.
Thank God cause my heart skipped a beat when I thought it said positive (Word to the wise, read the directions before trying out the test).
Of course we expected it to be negative. It would be a small miracle if it was positive. But God can work with that little 1% if he really wanted to. Thank God he didn't. Jordan's response to an almost positive test was "We'd be broke" and mine was "All our dreams would disappear down the toilet". So please, stop wishing kids on us. We clearly don't want them, not yet anyway.
And for the symptoms, this is the time of year where I thoroughly screw up my schedule. For anyone who has worked nights before, you know what I'm talking about, it ruins everything about your system. I'm up for most of the night, sleep during the day, and I'm working more since Jordan is never home. And this is pretty much why I haven't been blogging. There is nothing to blog about. And there is no motivation to find something to blog. I need structure and discipline in my life to stay ambitious, and I have none of that right now. We don't even get weekends anymore because Jordan will be working Saturdays now.
Life kinda sucks right now, but at least we aren't pregnant.
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well, that's no fun :(
ReplyDelete