Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Us Cousins

This past weekend we got together with my extended family to celebrate my aunt's 50th birthday. My cousins, Amanda, Michael, Kory and Aaliyah, were in town from NC. Now that all of us are grown up it's rare that we all get to spend time together, something I think we all appreciated when we were kids. I know I love spending time with my immediate and extended family.

The birthday girl



My long time friend Kristin who I haven't seen in years.



All of us cousins and our significant others from my mom and her brother's families.
From left to right: Vivianna, Vernon, Jordan, me, Michael, Kory, Amanda, Aaliyah, Brad, Fred, Shannon and Joseph.



It was a great weekend for Jordan and I to finally spend some time together. We hadn't been able to have a full, normal day together in over a month, so this weekend was much needed. Hopefully we'll be having much more of those through the rest of alpha, to help survive during the week.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time!!!! Maybe one day soon our side of the family can get together!!!! That would be nice!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...