After that Vernon went on a tree trimming frenzy. He even trimmed the neighbor's tree that was hanging over in our yard. Jordan's parents are coming down in a couple weeks to help us landscape the backyard and we want us much sunlight back there as possible. We still have two huge oak trees, so there is lots of shade.
Vernon also tore up the infamous yellow jacket nest tree stumps. Jordan and I tore out all the ferns (I hate ferns) and pathetic little bushes that had given up on growing. Now the backyard is nothing but dirt and a possibly salvageable hibiscus tree. We've got big plans, but right now I'd just be happy with less dirt being tracked into my house by the dogs.
This is Vernon on the 18 foot ladder trimming the neighbors tree.
Whenever we dig in the yard the dogs think we're about to bring something out of the ground for them. This is Peanut being a real Jack Russell.

No comments:
Post a Comment