Today was day #3 carb free. I haven't been hungry once, my cravings are surprisingly minimal, and yesterday I had more energy than I had in a long time! Last night we had salmon and tonight we grilled fillets outside. I actually ate asparagus that I liked. I did sneak a little red wine with the fillet (which is ok for phase 2, but not phase 1), cause steak is just wrong without some red wine.
I weighed yesterday and got a good idea of what my starting weight is. Today I weighed again just for the fun of it and the scale SAID it was a pound less than yesterday. I don't put too much stock in it, cause I could weigh 2 more pounds tomorrow, depending on the lovely female hormones. If I lose 5 lbs I'll be satisfied, but the goal is 10.... we will see.
For being on a diet, and a somewhat extreme one, this is pretty doable. I've liked everything I've eaten so far, and discovering new things I didn't know I liked. We will see how I feel in 4 more days when we hit the one week mark.
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

Way to go, Mary! This diet does indeed sound doable. You can do it! :)
ReplyDelete