Unless you live under a rock you've probably seen most of these videos. What is UP with people these days? Each one of these people just need a good smack in the mouth from their momma. It's hard to believe they are adults.
Poor Taylor, trying to enjoy her big moment until d-bag Kanye decides to give his 2 cents.
I guess that wasn't enough, cause then Kanye goes backstage and makes himself look like a bigger fool. I hope the VMAs never invite him back, and I hope his record sales drop. No one should be able to act like this without consequences.
There is a TIME and PLACE Mr. Congressman, and NOT while the president is talking! You may not agree with President Obama, but he deserves a lot more respect than this. And lets not even bring up how much respect you just lost......
"Bleep Bleep Bleeps" are really coming in handy this week. Here, Serena Williams threatens a line judge, and I quote, “I swear to God, I’m f*ing’ takin’ this ball and shovin’ it down your f*ing’ throat… I swear to God.” Right before this she got angry and smashed her racket on the ground. All while her proud mom watches in the stands.
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

I know what you mean, everyone is going crazy!!! Not just celebrities, but everyone! Good grief. I dislike Kanye. He needs to keep his mouth shut more often. Just my opinion.
ReplyDelete