Yay! I did it! Jumping for joy! I lost 5 pounds! I'm down to my #1 goal weight! AND I still have 4 days left of no carbs!
I really can't believe it's worked. Of course no one sets out for failure, but I definitely had doubts in the back of my mind. Mainly, I doubted how much commitment I'd put into it. In the book the author says most people want to stay on the first phase for longer than 2 weeks because they see so much success, and now I know what he means! Lots of people have told me "I could never give up carbs". Ya, I said the same thing! And if I can do it, ANYONE else could do it too.
I've already planned my celebration day for Monday (that will be the end of the 2 weeks for phase one). I'm going to eat as many Publix sugar frosted cookies as my stomach can handle and I want to go out for sushi. Now before you go judging, let me explain. If I don't celebrate my accomplishments, then it'll just be boot camp without any fun. But the day after that, on Tuesday, it's back to the grind! Tuesday I will add one healthy carb to my daily intake. I haven't decided which, maybe a fruit.
Next stop, the 10 pound mark! Maybe that celebration will be a whole new wardrobe!
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment