Thursday, March 5, 2009

Color Me This?

I went to Target for socks and found the bedding I was desperately searching for! I'm still looking for the inspirational piece. Although the room is half done now. I just need some sort of accent color. And I think I'm going to make a black headboard. I picture lots of chrome, white, black... and something else, in this room.




While playing around online, I came across this lamp at one of my favorite websites, Horchow. It's a $3995 table lamp! Hard to imagine huh? It is just the cutest little thing though, with the parrot on top.





Some dogs just have the life.



PS We're leaving for CO 7am tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how you make your headboard! I need to make one for our bed too...I have no idea how to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...