Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RIP Dear Canon

Vacation was over way too fast. I feel slightly gypped since I only got to ski 1 out of the 2 days. Now I'm just aching to go back and try skiing again since I'm not in physical agony anymore. I think I'm going to replace walking with rollerblading a couple days a week to condition my legs for skiing. Breckenridge 2010 is already being planned.

What made the second day even more depressing was my camera broke. No skiing and my 21st birthday present bit the dust. My parents bought it for me when digital cameras used to be really expensive. It would still take pictures but the LCD screen was just white with lines running through it. Ya, it was old, but it was faithful. We've been through a lot together. And last night I got online and bought the exact same one. Well, the new version of the exact same one at half the price.

Now it's back to reality. Laundry, allergies, grocery shopping, vacuuming, and work.

2 comments:

  1. I remember when you got that camera....We all visiting Grandma Faircloth for Thanksgiving...right?!?!? Well, you guys were going to the beach and came by for Thanksgiving dinner and me and the kids were staying at grandma's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, you're right. I didn't know you guys were at Grandma's until we showed up. It was funny "running into" you up there :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...