1. I can listen to hip/hop/pop for 3 hours straight and not go crazy
2. My best friend and I can blow through hundreds of dollars in less than 24 hours
3. I want a new car:

4. Valdosta GA has more churches than gas stations
5. Sleep is impossible when I'm hot
6. My kitty sleeps in funny places

7. Apopka Walmart won't sell beer on Sunday, but Apopka Publix will
8. Lighting is high priority in this house
9. This van has a mommy, daddy, girl, boy, and another kid that stutters

10. I still hate football

ROTFLMAO
ReplyDeleteI love you cuz!!!!
Oh yeah, I found your church on itunes and downloaded some podcasts....but it's hard to get to them in my car...My stereo doesn't scan for them......But so far I have gotten around it if the podcast was the most recent item downloaded...IDK! But it works for know....LOL