Friday, February 6, 2009

I Want Horses, 250 Of Them

This week was our last week as a married couple. Next week I'll become an EA widow until May. This tends to be the time of year when I gain weight and forget how to cook, which takes me another full year to remember.

We test drove some Cadillac CTSs this week. I really like them, and will eventually have one. I can't decide when, and which one though. I'm thinking our best bet is after our big trip out west and after Jordan's bonus is in the bank. He will be getting somewhere between 0-15% his yearly salary. So obviously we can't count on that too much. I'm sick up to here (imagine me point to about eye level) with my car. But it gets me from point A to point B. And eventually I'll have 250 horsepower getting me from those two points!

Last weekend was jam packed, and it looks like this one won't be any better. Tomorrow I'm going to a Ladies Tea Social in our neighborhood. I imagine it being me and 15 old ladies. Worse case scenario, I leave early. Best case, I meet our neighbors. Saturday night I'm going out with the girls from work. PF Changs and a wine bar. I'm drooling already. And Sundays seem like they will stay busy for the next 12 weeks: church, eat with parents, then bible study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...