Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Koalas Go Snowboarding

Surprise! We're going skiing. In a month. What? Where did that come from? It came from letting Jordan and Emily spend 3 minutes together. Oh brother. And HOW am I supposed to stay warm? Alison to the rescue! Well, all her waterproof/windproof/thermal gear really. Breckenridge here we come! And now to watch mucho "How to snowboard" videos on YouTube.

And maybe I want a Koala instead of a bunny. Please please please do not pass up the opportunity to visit this link.

2 comments:

  1. I went to Brekenridge when I visited my sister in Denver and LOVED it. It is so beautiful. You guys will have a blast. They have a park there where you can go sledding for free (for some reason you can't just sled everywhere and most places make you pay). Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I love the "good influence" I've had on you! I totally think you should ski though...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...