Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tooting My Own Horn...

....Cause sometimes you just deserve it!

Clearly the stress level has been a little high for the past 2 weeks, especially since I don't handle pressure well at all. We have been living on fast food for those 2 weeks. We don't prefer it, but cooking or having a sit down restaurant meal just isn't an option. I was convinced I had gained some weight back. See, for the past 2 months, before the chaos began, I had been making healthy choices and walking 30 minutes a day for 4 or 5 days a week. I got down to my lowest weight in a year, but thought the past 2 weeks had ruined it all. Last night a weighed myself and I'm now weighing less than I have in 2 years! The girls keep asking if I'm going to wear a bikini (cause quite a few of them are too self conscious) and my answer is "Oh yeah! I've lost 15 lbs!! I deserve to wear a bikini" And the reason I lost 2 more lbs in these past 2 weeks... I'm not quite sure, beyond hard work and being near nervous break downs. 6 more lbs and I'll be at my goal weight! And that's my story and I'm sticking too it!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...