Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've been in a pretty awful mood the past 3 days. It's bad enough that I'm blaming it on hormones. I feel like I could yell at just about anyone, forget about composure. It could be the house stress. You can only be pulled so many different ways until you have nothing left to give. That's how I feel. There's nothing left inside me except anger and bitterness so leave me the f* alone. I don't think I'm going to answer any more phone calls about the house. I just don't have anything left. Yesterday I was to the point of saying keep your stupid loan, I'll stay in my easy condo. But that's not going to help anything, and we know we have a good thing going here.

Our insurance agent never did get in touch with our mortgage broker, after multiple calls and emails over 3 days. Mortgage dude was begging for a response and we still haven't heard from insurance Reject. It was to the point where mortgage dude told Jordan and I we were going to have to move our closing date if he didn't get the documents he needed. Thankfully Jordan took care of this. Got Liberty Mutual and mortgage dude on a three way call and fixed everything. They had to use a new agent, since first Reject still has not been heard from. Mortgage dude said he has never dealt with such a difficult insurance agency. So I called Liberty Mutual customer service and filed a complaint against Reject.

While Jordan was taking care of the 3 way call mess I was holding this tiny little baby:



Christa (from the banging baby shower) gave birth to Madison Renee at 9pm last night. Madison was born 8 lbs 11 oz and 21 inches long. She's a pretty cute newborn. She was making a funny face for this picture:



And I took this video cause she was apparently having a dream. Her eyebrows were moving up and down and she was breathing all huffy.

1 comment:

  1. All I wanna tell you is that I LOVE YOU MARY!!!!!! And YOU WILL make it through this!!! Keep holding your head up and try not to curse anyone out...LOL

    What a precious baby!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...