Friday, October 10, 2008

So Much to Do

Monday we closed. Tuesday we shopped. Wednesday the ceiling was scrapped of all popcorn and the yellow jackets were killed.



Thursday I painted a gallons worth of toffee crunch on the walls, Jordan changed the locks and my parents came to see the house.



Today I will paint more. I hope to get the bedroom done before the furniture and carpet are done. The brinks guy is coming to update the security system. And we need to hang the plantation blinds, because our verticals in the breakfast nook are missing half and you can see straight through the house from the front yard. Tonight Jordan and John will be painting the ceilings. And tomorrow morning they will probably still be painting the ceilings. More power to them. I'm already sore from painting yesterday.

Jordan brother, Adam, and his girlfriend, Abby, came in town last night. They are at Disney all day today and everyone (except me) is going to LSU vs Florida tomorrow. Adam got me a LSU yard gnome that I just love. The little guy will go nicely with the rest of our collection.

I'm already exhausted and we still have 3 days of this.... I worked on the house for 5 hours yesterday and came home around 9:30. I remembered why I was feeling so tired at that point, I worked the night before and got 4 hours of interrupted sleep that morning. I'm so ready for that cruise next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...