Saturday, January 30, 2010

Level One COMPLETE!

Woohoo! Today I completed Level One of the 30 Day Shred. Tomorrow I'll start Level Two. I heard it's a killer. I'm amazed I've worked out every day for the past 10 days and I haven't missed one yet. My legs are so much stronger than before I started. Ski Trip 2010 is going to be a great success!

I've started motivating myself by watching Dr. Oz every day before working out. He's such an encourager to be healthy I can't help but want to kick my own butt into shape. Yesterday one of his tips was to eat seven servings of fruits and vegetables. I love EXACT numbers like this: 7 servings, 30 days of exercise. No confusion or cheating with precise numbers. I heard a dietitian say you should drink 1 ml of water per caloric intake. Ummmm.... and I'm going to sit down and figure out that number every day? No thanks, I'll stick with exact numbers.

I did make the mistake of taking Jordan to the grocery store. I had my list all planned out, and we still managed to come home with Tostitos and dip.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great! I love watching Dr. Oz, he is so good at inspiring people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Mary! I'm so glad you're doing this with me :) I'm nervous and excited about level 2 also. We'll see how it is...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...