- Next up we planned a spur of the moment ski trip with Emily Parbhoo. It was my first ski experience and I L-O-V-E-D it! We also met and convinced Alex Bucher to come along within 3 weeks of the trip. Here is a video of them on day #2. This video inspires me to get in shape before our next trip (February 28th) because I was so sore I couldn't ski at all :(
- Jordan's parents came down in the spring and helped us landscape our backyard.

- Our next big event for 2009 was our two week vacation to see the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Death Valley, Yosemite, Mt. Whitney, San Francisco and everything in between. It was by far the best trip we've been on so far. We got to experience and see so much. And I discovered Jordan's hidden talent as a tour guide. (It was hard to pick just one picture from that trip)
- Between June and August we stayed home and focused on house projects. We are constantly doing something to improve our home. It bring us great joy and pleasure and our first year in this house couldn't have been a better one.
- In August we went to Savannah to meet up with my best friend. It was our first Savannah experience and I can't wait to take another weekend trip there.
- In November I decided to take on the biggest design project I had done yet. We gutted our bathroom and redid everything except the tub. I love the way it turned out and can't wait to see what we get to do this year to the house.
- And for Christmas, we spent it at home. Jordan had two weeks off work and I had 9 days. We got to spend lots of time together, doing little day trips and of course house projects. Jordan also got to spend some quality time with his new camera.
I would have to declare 2009 as the year of travel for us. It was probably one of our best years yet. If 2010 gives us half as much pleasure as 2009 we will be incredibly blessed. I can't wait to see what project we will do next (Kitchen or floors?!), and we already have some great trips planned!

So fun! I bet 2010 will be even better for you :)
ReplyDelete